Leader of Virtual PBX invites DevOps Engineer. You will be actively involved in developing of new projects and cloud services of the company. Interesting and challenging tasks, working in a team of professionals, continuous development and training are waiting for you.
• Administering of Linux systems experience;
• Excellent knowledge of Linux architecture;
• Experience with virtualization and containerization platforms (understanding of work, settings, etc.);
• Experience in using configuration management systems (preferably Puppet);
• Experience with the Git version control system; • Understanding what DevOps is;
• Experience with Jenkins, GitlabCI, TeamSity (at least with one of the list);
• Significant advantage: practical experience with Docker; understanding of the IaC approach; work with ELK stack; knowledge and experience of programming in Python, Go.
• Development of CI / CD solutions;
• Active participation in the transfer of services to the microservice architecture;
• Close cooperation with development and testing departments;
• Support and develop monitoring tools for product services;
• Automation of tasks for support of test environments and production.
The US company, a fast-growing Silicon Valley startup, offers a comprehensive cloud-based technology solution for contact centers. Telephony, speech synthesis and recognition, chat bots and in-depth analysis of the test, analytics and artificial intelligence. The company invites you to join an ambitious, motivated and successful team of engineers as a C ++ programmer.
• Confident C ++ and STL4;
• Experience in developing multi-threaded applications;
• Knowledge of network technologies;
• Good understanding of OOP, knowledge of design patterns;
• Optimization of already written code;
• Understanding of architecture;
• Multi-threaded applications.
The lead Russian electronic retailer and one of the largest European companies in this segment invites the SAP MM / SD Consultant.
• Work experience as an SAP consultant (MM, SD modules) from 2 years;
• Basic knowledge of ABAP;
• Participation as a business analyst / consultant in several completed projects in development and implementation of SAP-based information systems;
• Experience in examining and describing business processes, developing and testing the SAP R / 3 system;
• Knowledge of design documentation development standards;
• Consistency of thinking, the ability to hard plan your working time, developed communication skills, the ability to work in a team.
• Processing requests from business units: discussion and coordination of possible solutions with users and developers; development of technical specifications;
• Customization and development of the SAP system in the following functionalities: MM, SD, TMS, etc.;
• Operational support of the logistics department in working with MM / SD modules of the SAP R / 3 system;
• Writing documentation: drawing up regulations; user instructions, description of settings;
• Training and consulting support for users of the SAP R / 3 system;
• Implementation and testing of new versions and new software products of SAP and other information systems as part of the project team.
• Higher education;
• A minimum of 3 years of work experience as a business analyst or developer using the Navision system is required;
• Ability to work for the result on time, activity, responsibility;
• The ability to read Navision code is an advantage.
• Development of requirements for new functionality, communication with business users to formalize requirements;
• Setting goals for the development, testing and delivery of functionality to the customer;
• Maintaining appropriate project documentation (technical descriptions and manuals);
• Collection and analysis of user feedback.
• Experience with SAP ABAP from 1 year;
• A plus will be the knowledge of WF + SAP UI5 + SAP Fiori;
• English from pre-intermediate or German; • Development of reports, optimization of programs;
• ABAP Objects
• BAPI, BADI, Enhancement Points / Spots, UserExits; • Smartforms, PDF;
• Knowledge of WebDynpro, ALE, PI (XI), ADK is appreciated; • Basic knowledge of one or more SAP modules;
• Willingness to develop, responsibility, ability to work in a team.
• Participation in projects to support the second and third levels and the development / implementation of the SAP client system and its components;
• Assessment of the duration of work, writing of technical specifications (depending on the level of qualification), implementation, testing, documentation of change requests (Change Requests) of the client system and its components;
• Functional management of the project team (depending on skill level).
• Higher technical education;
• Experience in organizing a team and defining work principles;
• Work experience from 3 years of Java development, in the role of Team Lead from 2 years;
• Knowledge of the principles and architecture of building client-server enterprise applications;
• Knowledge of the principles of organizing effective software development;
• Knowledge of design patterns (GoF);
• Development experience in Java Spring;
• Confident knowledge of Java Core (Collection, NIO, Multithreading); • Development stack: Java SE (Spring), Java EE;
• Experience JSON, XML, RESTful API, HTTP, SOAP, MQ;
• Knowledge of team development tools and project builds (git, jira, maven);
• Knowledge of foreign languages: English - technical and higher.
• Creation and leadership of a development team;
• Development of professional and personal competencies of group specialists (planning of external and internal training, local mentoring);
• BackEnd development projects:
1. Messaging platform Push notifications.
2. Finalization of MVNO products enabling integration with banking systems.
• Evaluation of labor costs for the implementation of functionality / modules;
• Organization of the development workflow, testing cycle, release process;
• Code optimization of the developed / existing modules;
• Documentation of your code, development of technical documents for maintenance and delivery of the system;
• Formation of periodic reports on the work of the group in accordance with the requirements of managers;
• Building effective relationships with internal customers;
• Analysis, implementation and implementation of business requirements specifications regarding IT.
• Strong knowledge of C#;
• Excellent knowledge of WPF;
• Good knowledge of MSSQL;
• Understanding the principles of software design, knowledge of the basic patterns (ability to apply);
• Ability to quickly delve into and complete tasks on their own;
• Self-organization, self-discipline;
• Experience with Telerik controls is desirable.
Разработка ПО (WPF, C#, MSSQL, Telerik).
• Experience in developing mobile applications for iOS for at least 2 years;
• Knowledge of iOS SDK, application profiling, CocoaPods, GIT, application publishing process in the AppStore, OOP and data structures, basic algorithms;
• Experience with Continuous Integration (Jenkins) systems, JSON RPC APIs, and experience in writing SQL queries, unit tests, UI tests is desirable;
• As a plus - to have a portfolio of successfully implemented projects and applications published in the AppStore.
• Refactoring the code of existing mobile applications;
• Development of new application functionality, performance optimization, testing;
• Technology stack: Swift, RxSwift, Firebase, XCTest, XCUITest.
The company, a global specialist in electrical and building information systems, invites a Technical Expert on data centers to collaborate.
• Experience and deep understanding of the principles of building data centers;
• Experience in interacting with the client from the stage of the first negotiations to the presentation of the solution;
• Design experience is an added plus;
• English - technical.
Проведение переговоров с Заказчиком, анализ, выявление и формирование потребностей в услугах компании в области построения ЦОДов.
Подготовка ТТ, ТЗ, технической части ТКП.
Разработка отчетов по пресейловой деятельности.
Участие в разработка архитектуры решений.
Разработка типовых технических решений.
Участие в подготовке тендерной документации.
Взаимодействие с вендорами и головным офисом компании.
University Degree in Computer Science or other IT related engineering discipline
3+ years of experience as a PHP Developer
In-depth knowledge of Object Oriented programming and S.O.L.I.D. principles
Familiarity with database technology such as MySQL
Deep understanding of MVC and Object Oriented PHP programming
Experience in full stack Development and LAMP stack
Experience with unit, functional and integrations tests
Managing source code using git or other similar VCS
Support the creation of design documents and perform program coding and testing
Ability to write highly efficient, well-structured and maintainable code
Comfortable using CSS preprocessors (SASS, SCSS, Less)
Excellent command of the English language
Relevant Experience in PHP frameworks is an advantage
Experience in the Forex Industry is an advantage
Develop software using Agile methodologies and multi-threading technologies
Develop new functionality in line with business requirements;
Develop code which is secure in design and follows Company’s standards of system development;
Proactively identify and report bugs and other technical problems that exist or may be inserted in the company’s code in the future;
Collaborate with the product development team, stakeholders and team members to meet team deadlines.